Starting Employees in New Hampshire

by Birchwood Payroll Mar 11, 2018

Once you hire your first employee, you'll need a federal employer identification number from the IRS if you don't already have one. Companies who pay employees in NH must also register with the NH Department of Employment Security (NHES) for an Employer Account Number. Each time you hire new employees, you are required to complete a...

Read more